People choose to wear contact lenses for many reasons, some would like to change the appearance of their eyes and others wear it for visual reason. When it comes to disinfecting I guess most of you only soak your lenses with the contact lens solution. NO NO NO, that's not right. If you wear contact lenses it is important that you follow proper lens care procedure to avoid eye infections.
Introducing RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Disfecting Solution
Everyone believe that a clean lens is a comfortable lens, RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Solution provide you with less rubbing time, it is design for silicone hydrogel and soft lenses also suitable for long hours wear up to 16+ hours! Every RevitaLens solution you purchase will come with a free lens case which prevent germ and bacteria contamination.
Remember to always wash hands with soap and water then dry them before handling the lenses, many eye care specialist recommend that you both rub and rinse your lenses each time you clean them. Always use fresh solution to store your lenses, never re-use or top up old solution in your case.
With Abbott advance technology it take disinfection into a higher level
Photo credit: yourhealthyeyes.com
Watch cleaning technique method from the video below:
- Change lenses, do not wear longer than prescribe
- Remove your lenses before entering water
- Don't share your lens with other people, it may cause cross-contamination
- Do not transfer solution, could affect solution and leads to serious complication
- Replace lens case every 1-3 month or when you change your solution
- See eye care solution annually
Have a safe and enjoyable time wearing your lens, try RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution now!