Singapore Flyer with Mum
Singapore Flyer was open on 1 March 2008, it was a giant ferris wheel in Singapore also the world’s largest observation wheel. Today was my first time going on a Singapore Flyer.
Went to Kenko for fish spa before going up to the Singapore flyer, their Doctor fish is way bigger than the previous place I have been to.
That is my mum in the picture
Benefits of Fish Spa:
- Natural exfoliation of dead skin – Smoother and healthy glowing skin with easy moisturizer absorption
- Promote blood circulation – Micro massage sensation from these ‘little masseurs’
- Lightening of minor scars
- Easing of psoriasis and minor eczema
- Release stress and tension – Ticklish sensation causing perpetual laughter!
The crowd at Kenko Singapore Flyer outlet
Below are the photo I took during the ride:
My younger sister
Model of Marina Bay Sands
Cute monkey plush toy
End of the ride
Taking a stroll along the Yakult rainforest