I love potato salad, I would order them whenever I see it in the menu of the restaurant that I am dining in.
Always wanted to learn to how cook it so I can do it for myself, after trying out various kind of potato salad I decided to do it my own today. This is my 2nd attempt and I am writing a recipe to share with my readers so pardon me for my ignorance. I have tried some potato salad with bacon which I think it taste awesome but my method of doing it is actually very simple, just follow my step my step guide and you will be able to do it too.
- 1 Egg
- 1 Potato
- Spring Onion
- Golden Mayonnaise
- Cherry Tomato (Optional)
- Lettuce (Optional)
1. Boil the egg and the potato until cooked.
2. While waiting you can do the vegetable preparation, wash the lettuce, cherry tomato and spring onion.
3. Leave the lettuce and cherry tomato to dry and chop the spring onion.
4. After the egg and potato is cooked peel off the egg shell and potato skin then cut them into cubes.
Tip: Use an egg cutter
5. When done dice all the ingredients into a mixer bowl except for the cherry tomato and lettuce.
6. Squeeze in your desire amount of golden mayonnaise.
7. Mix it then chill it.
8. After chilling put it onto a separate bowl then add the garnish and it is ready to be served!
Serene's Potato Salad