Urbanski Summer Ski Culture Event
Got to try the up and coming new sports in Singapore! We don't get to experience winter in Asia, but that doesn't mean you can't experience the thrill of skiing without burning a hole in your pocket by traveling to far-flung resorts in Japan or Europe.
About Rollerski/ SummerSki
Urbanski provides a whole new experience for us to enjoy skiing in tropical countries with rollerskis
(skis-on-wheels) in golf resorts. The beautiful landscapes and undulating terrain in golf courses are
the most pleasurable and safest spaces to enjoy rollerski.
- There are 120 million skiers worldwide
- Asian market takes up about 17%, according to the 2015 Report done by Snow and Mountain Tourism
- People often visit the USA, Europe, and even Japan when it comes to skiing
- Skiing is seasonal as it requires snow, but not everyone enjoys the cold
- With Urbanski, enthusiasts will be able to ski anytime anywhere
- Level 1 – Trainer skis, safe, slow, stable with minimum danger and maximum fun
- Level 2 – Intermediate skis
- Level 3 – Pro-skis
- Participants can experience Summer ski by land or sea transfer from Singapore to Batam or Malaysia in 30 minutes
- Urbanski Palm Resort, Urbanski Palm Springs, Urbanski Starhill, and Urbanski Tamarin
- Purchase a pass which includes resort access and Summer ski rentals
- Annual unlimited entry worldwide
- Term entry (3 months, specific resort)
- On-month Unlimited (specific resort)
- Day-trip (Specific resort)
Review about my experience
If you're looking for a new sport to try, something fun and enriching to do during the September
school holidays, or a guaranteed fat-burner, give rollerski a go! Ski down a bunny slope in Singapore
Urbanski will be hosting a free public launch event, Urbanski Family Weekend, on 7 and 8 September 2019, 8AM to 8PM at Dhoby Ghaut Green.
The highlight of the weekend is the opportunity to summer ski down a 38-degree bunny slope right in the heart of Orchard road for free. Urbanski's proprietary ability-calibrated training and equipment is safe for kids and adults 5 and up.
Don't forget to bring your blades or skates for a retro-revival around our mini-F1 track! Pack your picnic and lounge on colorful inflatable furniture while enjoying all-day disco with our Live DJ at the Urbanski Picnic Zone. Participate in our 6m x 6m Giant twister, Super Capteh, and Maximum Hula Contest. Or come for Singapore Really Really Free Market on Sunday. There will also be mass Zumba and yoga both days.
There is something for everyone at the Urbanski Family weekend including mass Zumba and yoga,
hourly giveaways and like-and-share promotions. You can walk away with free gifts worth up to $200 when you sign up for any Summerski lessons, daycations or training camps at the Urbanski Family Weekend. All at attractive trial prices!! Register early for this free event and queue less.
👇 Redeem the sample voucher on Sample Store to try out their class 👇